Front End Designer
$50,000 - $60,000/year
A portfolio is required to be considered for this position.
Are you a talented and experienced web designer with a background in UI? We’re Cape & Bay, a data driven, no frills, a** kicking digital agency that's changing digital marketing - for real.
We’re Looking for an experienced Front End Designer:
YOU ARE: An artist in all senses of the word with experience leading a team designing groundbreaking websites, e-commerce stores, and game changing brand design.
WE ARE: The fastest growing digital agency in Tampa Bay that is facilitating sustainable growth of our clients by driving their brands, products, services, and missions to their customers through in-depth, data-driven, strategy.
Reasons to Work with Us
- You aspire to be great, and you need a company that partners with their talent, empowering you to always crush company goals, while exceeding your own.
- Rapid career growth: We’re on a run, and we need individuals who understand that keeping up with our growth is good for their own.
- Competitive salary + Comp package
- Awesome and affordable Health Insurance, we even cover 50% of the cost. Plus, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Dynamic, Fast Paced environment: You might be part of a million-dollar focus group campaign on Monday and take notes on the phone with an NBA All-Star during a consulting call on Tuesday.
- Performance Bonuses: You deliver for our office, and we deliver hefty incentives for you.
- If you haven't figured by now, we do things differently. We work with clients of all sizes and you will get floor seats on that action (and maybe a ball game or two).
We are looking for an individual who has a portfolio of beautiful website, mobile app, logo and brand designs, and experience working with dev to make those designs into fully functional sites. Someone who is proud of their art and can explain why it will work for the client.
Someone who doesn’t ask us how to get it done, but steers the dang ship. We’re looking for individuals with:
- An eye for detail. You’ll design pages to the high standards that enterprise-level clients demand.
- A proven track record designing high fidelity websites.
- Experience designing mobile apps.
- Strong familiarity with Shopify e-commerce design and (Liquid) template systems.
- Experience carrying out quality assurance and usability tests on your work.
- Communication skills, you should be comfortable speaking to clients (and fun to have in the office).
- An appreciation and understanding of the power of copywriting and typography (wit and charm go a long way).
- An obsession with the craft of creating and improving awesome stuff.
- Web Design/Optimization and/or Landing Page Design & Optimization
- Providing clients and stakeholders with guidance and translate their needs into a solution backlog and roadmap
What About Personality?
- Detail oriented, perfectionist mentality: “Whatever it takes, no matter what”
- Ability to work autonomously on multiple projects.
- Willing to bring new skills to the table, to grow our book of business and offer solutions to problem presented.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, taking ownership of projects, not waiting to be told what to do.
What's in It for You?
You’ll be working with an agency that hustles like a startup, but can actually guarantee a profitable revenue stream, creating a great cohesion between the stability you need and the upside/environment you crave.
Performance Bonuses: You deliver for our clients, and we deliver hefty incentives for you.
Does Cape & Bay sound like the kind of digital marketing agency you want to spend your career with? Apply now and shoot us over your cover letter and resume. Do you have 10k Instagram followers? We’d like to know (might even follow you). Are you a meme? You're hired on the spot! The more we know you, the better.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Cape & Bay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 2020 Cape & Bay