Digital Marketing Specialist (Paid Media)
$36,000 - $42,000/year
Are you a talented and experienced digital marketing pro? We’re Cape & Bay, a data driven, no frills, a** kicking digital agency that's changing digital marketing - for real, and we’re looking to work with a data-driven, no frills, Paid Media Specialist to make their mark on the digital marketing world.
You are: A passionate digital marketing pro with experience driving demand and lead generation in both B2B and B2C environments.
We are: The fastest growing digital agency in Tampa Bay that is facilitating sustainable growth of our clients by driving their brands, products, services, and missions to their customers through in-depth, data-driven, strategy.
Reasons to Work with Us
- You aspire to be great, and you need a company that partners with their talent, empowering you to always crush company goals, while exceeding your own.
- Rapid career growth: We’re on a run, and we need individuals who understand that keeping up with our growth is good for their own.
- Competitive salary + Comp package
- Awesome and affordable Health Insurance, we even cover 50% of the cost. Plus voluntary Dental and Vision, we also offer 100% paid Life Insurance for every employee.
- Dynamic, fast paced environment: You might be part of a million-dollar focus group campaign on Monday and take notes on the phone with an NBA All-Star during a consulting call on Tuesday.
- Performance Bonuses: You deliver for our office, and we deliver hefty incentives for you.
- If you haven't figured by now, we do things differently. We work with clients of all sizes and you will get floor seats on that action (and maybe a ball game or two).
Alright, so you've made it this far. Let's talk about who we're looking for. We’re looking for individuals with 3-5 years of experience in:
- Social Media Ad Buying Operations
- Managing Large Ad Budgets ($10k-$100k/month)
- Demand Generation (Online Selling) & Lead Generation
- Advertising platforms such as Facebook, Google Ads, and AdRoll
- Attribution Modeling or similar experience with Google Analytics
- Landing Page Design & Optimization
- Ad Analysis & Optimization (Insight + Execution)
- SEM experience is a must
- Strong Copywriting Skills (wit and charm go a long way)
- Moderate Creative Skills (Think Picasso, okay maybe not Picasso)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Agency experience is a plus, but not required.
What About Culture Fit?
- Detail oriented, perfectionist mentality: “Whatever it takes, no matter what”
- Ability to work autonomously on multiple projects.
- Willing to bring new skills to the table, to grow our book of business and offer solutions to problem presented.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, taking ownership of projects, not waiting to be told what to do.
You’ll be working with an agency that hustles like a startup, but can actually guarantee a profitable revenue stream, creating a great cohesion between the stability you need and the upside/environment you crave.
Does Cape & Bay sound like the kind of digital marketing agency you want to spend your career with? Apply now and shoot us over your cover letter and resume. Do you have 10k Instagram followers? We’d like to know (might even follow you). Are you a meme? You're hired on the spot! The more we know you, the better.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Cape & Bay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work:In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Copyright © 2020 Cape & Bay