$48,000 - $55,000/year
*Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we are still hiring for this position. Successful applicants will be required to interview via phone. Hiring immediately, until further notice, all Cape & Bay team members will be required to work from home. A working laptop, phone, and reliable internet connection is required for WFH.
Cape & Bay is looking for an a** kicking Copywriter to grow our creative team.
You are: A crucial part of the Cape & Bay creative team. You'll work across departments, in close partnership with our Senior Designers and report directly to the C-suite. You'll flex your sharp writing and editing skills to ensure that messaging is always compelling and on-brand.
We are: The fastest growing digital agency in Tampa Bay that is facilitating sustainable growth of our clients by driving their brands, products, services, and missions to their customers through in-depth, data-driven, strategy.
Reasons to Work with Us
- You aspire to be great, and you need a company that partners with their talent, empowering you to always crush company goals, while exceeding your own.
- Rapid career growth: We’re on a run, and we need individuals who understand that keeping up with our growth is good for their own.
- Competitive salary + Comp package
- Awesome and affordable Health Insurance, we even cover 50% of the cost. Plus voluntary Dental and Vision, we also offer 100% paid Life Insurance for every employee.
- Dynamic, fast paced environment: You might be part of a million-dollar focus group campaign on Monday and take notes on the phone with an NBA All-Star during a consulting call on Tuesday.
- Performance Bonuses: You deliver for our office, and we deliver hefty incentives for you.
- If you haven't figured by now, we do things differently. We work with clients of all sizes and you will get floor seats on that action (and maybe a ball game or two).
Alright, so you've made it this far. Let's talk about who we're looking for. We’re looking for individuals with:
- Ability to write across multiple channels in a rapid testing environment
- Ability to stay on brand, program, and campaign strategy, while writing for an audience
- Ability to be conceptual while paying attention to detail
- Craft stories and build brands through campaign level thinking and execution
- Write different slogans, tag-lines, or copy depending on the product or brand, media and target audience
- Think conceptually while writing engaging creative copy
- Write compelling and highly converting ad copy
- Help to develop the concepts of 360 campaigns based on client needs
- Collaborate with creative teams, including other copywriters, designers, art directors, strategists and project managers
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and strategies to achieve them
- You like challenges and want you to invest in new projects
- Fluency in written and verbal communications is expected
- Ability to think outside of standard ad formats and be able to write and/or design digital and traditional campaign, with a holistic capability.
- Write and/or strategize a full-blown campaign as easily as they can a social media ad, an immersive digital experience, a radio, a digital banner, or an original print ad.
- A conceptual thinker, who loves the craft, and enjoys the challenge of finding a brand’s voice as well as being able to generate big ideas across multiple brands.
- Use copy and/or design to bring ideas to life, and approaches projects with rational and innovative mind-sets.
- Understands digital selling
What About Culture Fit?
- Detail oriented, perfectionist mentality: “Whatever it takes, no matter what”
- Ability to work autonomously on multiple projects.
- Willing to bring new skills to the table, to grow our book of business and offer solutions to problem presented.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, taking ownership of projects, not waiting to be told what to do.
You’ll be working with an agency that hustles like a startup, but can actually guarantee a profitable revenue stream, creating a great cohesion between the stability you need and the no-ceiling environment you crave.
Does Cape & Bay sound like the kind of agency you want to spend your career with? Apply now and shoot us over your cover letter and resume. Do you have 10k Instagram followers? We’d like to know (might even follow you). Are you a meme? You're hired on the spot (jk)! The more we know you, the better.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Cape & Bay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.